E-mail to - [email protected]Please allow 1-3 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Sufficient identification of the allegedly infringing material.
- Sufficient information as to the location of the allegedly infringing material so that it may be found and identified.
- The complainant's name, address, telephone number and, if possible, your email address.
- A written statement by the complainant of a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement by the complainant, under the penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complainant is the owner or is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.